tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cindy Ballreich <ci...@ballreich.net>
Subject Re: AW: Too Many Sessions!
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:18:03 GMT
At 08:51 AM 10/10/02 +0200, Ralph Einfeldt wrote:
>What makes you think that there is no user activity ?

Because it's on a development system that is not accessible to other users and...

>Have you verified this in the access log ?

yes, I checked the access log and there is no activity at all.

>Is it possible that there is a cronjob running that
>checks the availability of the site ?

No. Again, this is a development system that has nothing like that running on it and is not
available to things like that from outside.

Unfortunately, this is beginning to look like one of those problems that doesn't happen while
you're watching and now that I'm sitting on the logs, it isn't doing it. <grrr>

For those that have asked, I am logging the sessionDestroyed messages. That's how I know that
they're not being destroyed.

Thanks for your input!

Cindy