tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mauricio Tia Ni Gong Lin <>
Subject Problem with updated file!!!
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:36:06 GMT
Hi all,

I am using tomcat in my company. I have a JSP file that references a
Client JavaScript file. When I update the JavaScript file, the JSP file
execute a newer JavaScript file, instead of this it gives me the older one.

The code that references the JavaScript file is something like:
<script language="JavaScript" src="<%=
response.encodeUrl(pathToJavaScript) >"> </script>

I discovered when i turn off the proxy configuration in my browser, it
executes the updated JavaScript file. But when i turn on the proxy
configuratrion, it executes the older one. It is so strange, because I
updated the JavaScript file in my webapp directory.

Does anyone can help me?

Mauricio Lin.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>