tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Garrett Smith <javadevm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configure JNDI
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:30:32 GMT
Mohan,

By having the configuration inside of your context in server.xml, I don't think
it's possible. I tried jocl, but couldn't get it to work with tc. Craig
McClanahan advised me to set up a context in server.xml instead to using jocl.

This makes it very time consuming to develop webapps, and especially when
trying to fix the problems with Tomcat using different ClassLoaders - 1 for
storing the object and another for finding the runtime class.

Garrett

--- Mohan Radhakrishnan <MohanR@hclcomnet.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>     Is it possible to configure datasources with the admin and have it
> recognized without stopping the tomcat server? After the runtime
> configuration, I can iterate over the env context and pick up the new
> datasources ?
> bye,
> Mohan
>
> --