tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hai To Thanh <nguyenquocan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help to Configure Apache and Tomcat to use mod_jk!
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:54:55 GMT
 Hi,
 I get trouble when I try to make communication
between Tomcat and Apache. I follow following steps:
   1, I get mod_jk.so.
   2, To Configure Apache using mod_jk:
      I put the following include directive at the end
of your Apache httpd.conf file:
      "Include /usr/local/jakarta-
tomcat/conf/jk/mod_jk.conf".
   3, To Configuring Tomcat:
      I add the following block to your
TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml file
   "<ApacheConfig />".

 But When I type:
   #./httpd start
to start Apache Web Server then I get following error:

 "Starting httpd: Systax error on line 7 of
/usr/local/src/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf:
  invalid command "JkWorkersFile", perhaps mis-spelled
of defined by a module not include in the server
configuration.

Help me!