tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can anyone please help Tomcat / IIS
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:29:29 GMT

This is my first time trying this thing out and I'm getting there slowly...I'm working on
this almost 2 weeks now. I have localhost working on the JSP's and not the HTML's and I want
to access the webapp from the outside using the URL to my domain name. Can anyone please help.

I will include everything once I get a reply. I've done it twice now without anything.

At this point I don't know what else to do.

Thanks,

Lior