tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Finney <lovefin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Response appears at top : Tomcat 3.2.1 IIS 5 IE 6 SP1
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:14:51 GMT
I will add the skip intro to the list. ;)

I believe that JSP code telling the page to redirect
may be triggering the problem.  I tried to narrow it
down in the code, but I ended up with a file included
with 4 blank lines and a redirect causing the problem.
 The problem happens in other parts too.

The problem of the header showing up needs to be
fixed.

Has anyone seen header information showing up when it
is not supposed to in the web pages when tomcat and
IIS is integrated?   What was the fix?

--- Richard Haber <richard.haber2@verizon.net> wrote:
> I notice that the header does not appear if you go
> to the welcome.jsp
> directly.  I am using IE 6 SP1, cleared the cache
> and tried several
> times.
>
> On an [OT] other note, Macromedia best practices
> recommends a 'skip
> intro' button on the splash page to allow users
> returning to the site
> quicker access to the site's content ;->
>
> Otherwise, a nice animation!
>
> Richard
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:

=====
Michael Finney
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE Platform
Cofounder of PPJDG
Cofounder of cosAgile - Colorado Springs XP Users Group
If replying to this email address fails, try finney@ACM.org