tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kent Perrier <>
Subject Re: Strange differences in Apache/Tomcat configuration
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:28:14 GMT
On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 01:54:43PM -0400, Turner, John wrote:
> As an aside, what happens if you try and access
> ?

One last thing, I see in the apache_log, on restart of Tomcat this
following is written to this file:

2002-10-08 13:19:49 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector] Error accepting requests Socket closed
        at Method)

This looks to deal with the warp connector.  Pardon my ignorance, but does
this have something to with the ajp13 or http connector?  According to
the docs at, it appears that there is a connection between
the warp connector and the HTTP/1.1 connector, but the documentation is sparse
for the warp connector.

Does this open up any clues?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>