tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason McCormick <jmli...@lexi.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.12 expiring pages?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:30:41 GMT
  I'm working on an upgrade of our order management webapp and I've run into
an odd situation.  I have a page that is generated as the results of a form
post on the previous page.  If a user selects one of the linetiems on the
results page, views that page and then clicks back, IE informs the user that
the page has expired and for security reasons it has not reposted the form
data.  This behavior was not seen with Tomcat 3.3 but has appeared with 4.1.
I've tried modifying all of the security settings in IE with no sucess.  Is
there  a setting in Tomcat 4.1 that now, by default, expires data-driven
pages?  Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!
--
Jason McCormick
Network/Systems Administrator