tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Schnack <feli...@ritterdosreis.br>
Subject RE: Search engines and MVC--to clarify
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:30:16 GMT
  I will need to do page search in a website i'm developing right now
  Can I use htdig for this?
  I basically need a simple search engine, no many bells and whistles,
but there must be an option to exclude some paths/file types from the
indexing...

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
felipes@ritterdosreis.br