tomcat-users mailing list archives

From chad kellerman <>
Subject Bug?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:04:35 GMT
Hey everyone,

  Check this out.............
  So I am getting this java exception:
     2002-10-25 13:53:40
[org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection] Exception on socket Premature packet header end

  Now I know I couldn't be the only one experiencing this error.  I
checked everywhere, where I eventually ended up at apache-bugzilla

    If you read the thread you'll see that it has been resolved and it
was a duplicate bug.  And it lists the link to the other bug:

But,  The two are completely different.  One is a ssl key bug and the
other is a socket exception????

Am I missing something??

I am running the newest tomcat 4.0.6  on apache 1.3.2X with the newest
jvm on redhat 6.2.

I get the above error then apache freezes up?

Any every have this happen?

Does this bug need to be reopened??  Never been in this situation and I
don't know how to proceed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View raw message