tomcat-users mailing list archives

From chad kellerman <ckeller...@alabanza.com>
Subject download 4.0.3?
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 19:59:59 GMT
Hi everyone,

    I just went to download 4.0.3 and I can't, the url is missing "not
found".

    I was using 4.0.3 on a rh6.2 server now I was going to put it on a
rh7.3 server.  Figured I use the same version because I am afraid the
the {$TOMCAT_HOME}/conf/*.xml files might not work(compatible) with
newer versions of tomcat.

  Can I just drop the server.xml file (and others) and expect them to
work with 4.1.X? ( making sure everything else is set up correctly, of
course) Or are there a lot of changes?

    If I can't, anyone know where to download 4.0.3?

Thanks,
chad

--
Chad Kellerman