tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <t...@mindwrap.com>
Subject Re: SSL and mod_jk Problems on Tomcat 4.0.5 + Apache 1.3.26 (on Linux RH 7.3)
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:19:52 GMT
I'm having a similar problem!  I have one web page containing a
<jsp:plugin> for an applet. If served from Tomcat 4.0.5, loads fine in
all browsers but if served from Tomcat 4.1.12, it won't see a parameter
in Mozilla 1.0/1.1/Netscape 6.2.  In IE 6, it's okay.  Moreover, the
generated HTML *looks* the same in all cases.

Has anyone else seen this?