tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <>
Subject putting in $CATALINA_HOME/conf
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:51:40 GMT
The docs
says to put in
"${serverRoot}/conf/, where ${serverRoot} is
something like /opt/apache."  And although the "Installation" section is
blank (did someone say "documentation"?), I figured out to put
LoadModule jk2_module modules/ in my httpd.conf file.

So, I've got Apache 2 and Tomcat 4.1 working with jk2.  Great!
Question:  How can I put in $CATALINA_HOME/conf and
get it read by Apache 2 (or 1.3) on startup?  On most installs around
here, the root user is responsible for everything under Apache and the
web app administrator runs Tomcat so I'd like to put
in the Tomcat tree.
Thad Humphries              " religious test shall ever be required
Web Development Manager      as a qualification to any office or public
Phone: 540/675-3015, x225    trust under the United States." -Article VI

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message