tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ladwig, Mike" <MLad...@northropgrumman.com>
Subject Non-default truststore?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:22:24 GMT
Hi.

I have a tomcat configuration question that perhaps someone could help me
with.

I have tomcat 4 with soap installed in webapps.  I have both server and
client authorization turned on and working, with the client authorization
coming from my own ca.  This works because I have imported my cacert into
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts.

What I would like to do is limit access to the soap service only to clients
with certificates signed by me.  I don't see a way to impose such a limit -
for a given instance of tomcat, all trust is resolved from one place (by
default,$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts).

Is this correct, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
mike.