tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Randy Secrist" <tom...@secristfamily.com>
Subject TC 4.1.12 - JSP compilation problems?
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:39:41 GMT
I just installed TC 4.1.12 - and can't even get a blank - .jsp to compile.  As such, my web
apps are down, and are not working at all...  Please help...

I am getting the following error messages:

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

2002-10-26 14:33:30 Error compiling file: C:\web\Tomcat-4-1\work\Standalone\mydomain.com\_\/index_jsp.java
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

It "seems" that somehow the name of the .java file jasper uses is getting an extra slash /
prepended onto the filename.  Does anyone know how this might occur?

Randy