tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject Loading a dll at startup...
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 07:50:13 GMT
Hi,  I use Tomcat 4.1.12, JDK 1.3.1, Windows NT4 SP6.
My webapp uses a Windows custom dll which is called by a java class (native
method).
It worked with Tomcat 4.0.5 with modification of setclasspath.bat to
include this dll in Tomcat's classpath and path, however it doesn't work
anymore
with Tomcat 4.1.12 : I have a blank string returned by this call.

I cannot put this dll in Windows' classpath/path because of a version
conflict.

Thanks for any clue, I read Tomcat's .bat files but could not echo Tomcat's
classpath in the startup window... so I feel really lost.

Barbara