tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marcel Bariou" <bar...@brasnah.com>
Subject Authentification from mysql with a manager role
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:31:35 GMT
Platform :
linux 2.4.7.10 RH 7.2
Tomcat 4.1.12
J2SDK 1.4.1
Ant 1.5.1

With the binary distribution of TOMCAT I try the manager role, I login correctly with MemoryRealm
with the following <ResourceLink>

<Context path="/manager" docBase ....   ...>
<ResourceLink name="users" global="UserDatabase" type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"/>
</Context>

I replace MemoryRealm with a JDBCrealm
My MySQL Database is dbconfig and I create and populate, users, roles users_roles tables...

I setup my MySQL database and I change my realm to JDBCRealm, the connection to the database
seems correct, but I can't login and I presume I've not the correct value for the RessourceLink
element. I need some light about the value of the attributs :
name,
global,
type .
inside the ResourceLink element. What have I to put there ? Have somebody an idea, great thanks
for your help .

Marcel
Merci pour votre attention <> Thanks for your interest <> bariou@brasnah.com
     Web Services, Documents, connaissances => http://www.brasnah.fr