tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jur...@parkcitysolutions.com>
Subject Error Loading mod_jk.dll
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:47:03 GMT
Now that presents a little problem.  The only version of Apache/2 I can find
for Win32 is 2.0.43 and the only version of mod_jk I can find is 2.0.42.  I
am a Java developer and do not have access to a Windows c/c++ compiler, so I
can't build my own version of either Apache or mod_jk.  Does anyone have a
version of mod_jk that works with Apache 2.0.43 and Tomcat 4.0.4?

Thanks,

Jim Urban - jurban@parkcitysolutions.com
Park City Solutions Inc.
Clinical Connectivity Suite Product Manager
Suite 295
500 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x106
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Park City Solutions Inc.
and are intended only for the entity to which it is addressed. The contained
information is confidential and privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621