tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Wishnie" <j...@deluxebiz.com>
Subject Re: log4j
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:33:28 GMT

</copy>

- Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 10:24 AM
Subject: RE: log4j

Hi,

>If, like me, you deploy your app to many different locations, you can
use a
>build and deploy tool like Ant to dynamically write out
>the full path on deploy. So my actual properties file looks like this:
>
>log4j.appender.A1.File=@logfile@
>
>On deploy, Ant substitutes the actual full path for "@logfile@"

Can you please elaborate on this part?  Specifically the last sentence:
if you could include the relevant segment from your ant script, that
would be great!

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s)
to whom it is addressed, and may
not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended
recipient, please immediately