tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Lipofsky" <dan...@nuserve.com>
Subject Re: log4j & tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 18:36:30 GMT
This solution involves writing more code and
puts the burden on log4j.  I would prefer the
solution of simply telling tomcat not to use log4j
for its internal logging.  Is this possible?  Since
tomcat is capable of using different loggers and
has some mechanism to choose which one it uses,
how much harder would it be to give the user a bit
of control on that.  I would think it would already exist.
- Dan