tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jur...@parkcitysolutions.com>
Subject RE: Help to me !! !! !! !!
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:42:38 GMT
> Tomcat 4.1/webapps/servlet1/web-inf/classes/st/Servlet1.class
Tomcat is case sensitive.  Your directory must be Tomcat
4.1/webapps/servlet1/WEB-INF/classes/st/Servlet1.class  the web-inf must be
WEB-INF.  Windows Explorer has a problem with this.  Use the command line if
need be.  Also, I assume your servlet is in a package called st.  You must
invoke your servlet by the fully qualified name (st.Servlet1) unless you add
a <servlet> tag to your servlet1/WEB-INF/web.xml file.

Good luck,

Jim Urban - jurban@parkcitysolutions.com
Park City Solutions Inc.
Clinical Connectivity Suite Product Manager
Suite 295
500 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x106
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Park City Solutions Inc.
and are intended only for the entity to which it is addressed. The contained
information is confidential and privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621