tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sven Hoffmann" <sv.hoffm...@freenet.de>
Subject Web Services using Tomcat 4.1.11 and IBM wstk 3.2.2
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:37:01 GMT
Hi,
I'm new in writing Web Services and have big problems in deploying a Web Service (WS). I'm
using Tomcat 4.1.11 and wstk 3.2.2. I've written a simple Hello World WS (interface HelloWorld
in a package named "test") and created all required stub and skeleton classes using the tools
Java2WSDL and WSDL2Java. I've also added code in the generated file "HelloWorldSoapBindingImpl"
and created a simple client class. The WS should be accessible under the url "http://localhost:8080/tests/HelloWorld".
I don't know which steps I have to do for deploying the WS in the Tomcat Web Server.

Thanks in advance!

Bye
Sven.