tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Diego Castillo" <diego.casti...@inexbee.com>
Subject MySQL empty ResultSet on Solaris
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:25:46 GMT
Hi,

I have an application that accesses data from MySQL via a datasource
configured in config.xml. It works fine in W2K with Tomcat 4.0.3 and the
mm MySQL driver 2.0.14.

Now I need to install it on a Solaris box. I installed the latest Tomcat
4.1.12. The application can write into the database; it can also read
(no exceptions), but the resultset is empty: the metadata is available,
but I get no rows. I can perform the same searches successfully using
the same objects from a standalone test program, and I DO get my rows.

Has anybody ever encountered such an issue? Is there any known
incompatibility between Tomcat 4.1.12 and the mm MySQL driver 2.0.14 on
Solaris?

Regards,

Diego