tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jur...@parkcitysolutions.com>
Subject RE: Apache/2 and Tomcat/4 not talking
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:27:26 GMT
Thanks for all the help.  I have gotten everything working.  I have Apache/2
with SSL serving the static content and forwarding the servlet requests to
Tomcat 4.0.4 under JDK 1.3 on W2K.  To the doubters I say "It can be done"
and the people in this community are vary helpful if you ask the right
questions.

Thanks!

Jim Urban - jurban@parkcitysolutions.com
Park City Solutions Inc.
Clinical Connectivity Suite Product Manager
Suite 295
500 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x106
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Park City Solutions Inc.
and are intended only for the entity to which it is addressed. The contained
information is confidential and privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621