tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Curt LeCaptain" <lecapta...@itol.com>
Subject Re: Mod_JK, Tomcat 4, and Apache 1.3.27
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:55:37 GMT

> This is a server.xml issue.  I guess the best way to proceed would be for
> you to post the relevant portion of httpd.conf (not the whole thing, just
> the parts with the JkMount directives), workers.properties, and server.xml
> as they are now.
>
> My guess is you are accessing something as a hostname like host.itol.com
but
> the only Host you have in server.xml is "localhost", and that you are
trying
> to reach something like http://your.host.com/myApp but there is no Context
> in server.xml for "myApp".

#Tomcat Workers Properties
JkWorkersFile   /usr/local/tomcat/conf/auto/workers.properties
JkLogFile       /usr/local/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel      error

<VirtualHost linuxdev01.itol.com>
    ServerName linuxdev01.itol.com

    JkMount /data/www/docs/jsp ajp13
    JkMount /data/www/docs/jsp/* ajp13

    JkMount /manager ajp13
    JkMount /manager/* ajp13
</VirtualHost>

Hopefully this helps as to what I'm doing... I'm thinking I'm just being an
idiot, but looking for confirmation on this ;-)

Curt LeCaptain (2 attachements)