tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Subject RE: jk2 uri mapping of SSL vhost
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:10:39 GMT

If you declared host with
[uri:*:443]
Meaning any (virtual)hostname having port 443 then you have to specify
the mapping for such host.

Use the
[uri:*:443/xyz/*]

Since you have declared host:port combination all the uri mappings needs
to be prefixed by that host:port.
This behavior is intentional cause you may wish not to map any context
on that host:port combination.

MT.