tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gary Roediger <roedi...@fnal.gov>
Subject RE: JK2 Installation
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 19:34:59 GMT
EXACTLY all that is needed is some examples ( not just snippets ). I
have spent a lot of time looking through the docs on line, from the
release and pouring over the hundreds of email on this list - I still do
not see where the connection between Apache 2.0 httpd.conf and the
worker2.properties file is made. I did stumble over a reference to
JkSet config.file location-of-workers2.properties-file
For example:
JkSet config.file /usr/local/tomcat/conf/workers2.properties

There were a number of commands supported by mod_jk that were placed in
the apache httpd.conf file.  Example JkMount, JkWorkerFile, ...  what
are the mod_jk2 commands???   Where are they documented???

In Mod_jk the way you connected a path in a URL to a worker was through
a JkMount configuration statement in httpd.conf.  How do you do the
equivalent with mod_jk2???
Thank you,

Gary