tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christian J. Dechery" <christ...@finep.gov.br>
Subject RE: two instances of tomcat (in diferent ports) on the same machine
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:00:05 GMT
I tried that... but I get some kind of conflict with CATALINA_HOME...

.:| Christian J. Dechery
.:| FINEP - Depto. de Sistemas
.:| christian@finep.gov.br
.:| (21) 2555-0332

>>> JTurner@AAS.com 09/19 4:52 pm >>>

Yes, this is absolutely possible.  I have 13 instances (Tomcat 3.1)
running
on a single server at the moment.

You will need a different server.xml for each, a different work
directory
for each, and each must be on its own connector port (whichever
connector
you choose to use).  At least, that is how it is set up on my server.

John