tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Schild" <A.Sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Antw: RE: Apache 2, mod_jk2, inprocess, w2k, classpath ?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:28:50 GMT
Somtimes it's just too obvious !

Thanks a lot.

André

>>> Vincent.Gaboriau@answare.fr 12.09.2002 17:21:57 >>>
You could just specify the directory where your jars are in the
java.class.path.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Andre Schild [mailto:A.Schild@aarboard.ch]
Envoyé : jeudi 12 septembre 2002 17:11
À : tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : Apache 2, mod_jk2, inprocess, w2k, classpath ?

Hello,

I'm trying to setup my Apache 2.0.40 with mod_jk2 and tomcat 4.1.10
When using the AJP13 connector or http connectors then things work
fine.
But when I specify to use the inprocess/jni connection, then I get
startup problems for the VM.

Looking at the stderr.log file, I see that it doesn't find the needed
jar files who are located in TOMCAT_HOME/server/lib and
TOMCAT_HOME/lib/... etc.

When I add one .jar to the  OPT=-Djava.class.path= line in the
workers2.properties file, then this class loads, but it stops at the
next missing jar file.

Must I realy add all 32 jar files located in TOMCAT_HOME/server/lib
and
TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib manually to get it working ????

André

For additional commands, e-mail: