tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Morgan" <>
Subject isapi filter
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:44:27 GMT
Well, IIS works as does tomcat.  The plugin appears to almost work.  Perhaps there is a problem
or someone there might shed some light on this for me.  I try to access the extension and
I see it hit tomcat. Tomcat gives me a 404 error but IIS logs a 200.  My browser displays
the 404.
Everything is set up according to the instructions.  Yeah, I know.  Two of us have gone through
the instructions 7 times each.  No go.  We have also used two different versions of the isapi_redirect.dll.
 This is all running on 2000.

If anyone can give us a hand, wahoo and thanks.  If not, then I am reporting a bug.
Thanks a bunch!
Jon Morgan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>