tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christian J. Dechery" <>
Subject problems with browser cache
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:27:43 GMT
How can I prevent the broswer from using the cache when loading a JSP with a 100% certainty?
I'm experiencing a reaaaaaaally weird cache problem... I have a page that includes items in
table, and when an item is included it reloads itself so the new item can be shown, but sometimes
the new item shows, and sometimes it doesn't... I even play with the refresh because it's
completely random.
Even if I delete the item, it sometimes still shows...
I put this line at the top of my JSP but it seems not to acomplish anything...
<% response.setHeader ("Pragma", "no-cache"); %>
any ideas??
.:| Christian J. Dechery
.:| FINEP - Depto. de Sistemas
.:| (21) 2555-0332