tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ravindra K. Bhat" <b...@BPA.Arizona.EDU>
Subject Tomcat Apache Config
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:54:48 GMT
Hi:

I am trying to run apache1.3 with tomcat 3.2 on NT 4.0.  I have apache and
tomcat running independently and am trying to integrate the two.

I have downloaded the mod_jserv to the apache libexec folder and have
included the path in the httpd.conf file.  But apache does not start when
I include the path.  What am I doing wrong?

My path to tomcat.conf within my tomcat directory is:
c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\conf\tomcat.conf and the path to the httpd.conf
file is: c:\program files\apache group\apache\conf\httpd.conf

what should my include <file path> in the httpd.conf file be?

Thanks
Ravi