tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mauro Daniel Ardolino <ma...@altersoft.com.ar>
Subject Re: Help Deploying Servlet
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:26:32 GMT
It may be your servlet is on a package.

If so, then you have to put your servlet in:
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/nameOfThePackage/AddNewsItem.class

Then in web.xml:
 <web-app>
   <servlet>
     <servlet-name>AddNewsItem</servlet-name>
     <servlet-class>nameOfThePackage.AddNewsItem</servlet-class>
   </servlet>
 </web-app>

I do not know if it will work the call you done because I never
tried to do it this way, but you can try this:

Bye!

Mauro

--
Ing.Mauro Daniel Ardolino