tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stephane.RA...@r2isante.fr
Subject Réf. : RE: Ref Http Session
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:53:07 GMT

Thanks a lot ! I will try that now.

And for my cookie ? Does anyone know where I can see them ?

------------------------------
A++

Stéphane

                    "Drinkwater, GJ

                    (Glen)"                Pour :  "'Tomcat Users List'"

                    <G.J.Drinkwater        <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    @dl.ac.uk>             cc :

                                           Objet :      RE: Ref Http Session

                    13/09/2002

                    11:46

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    "Tomcat Users

                    List"

in the server.xml file. add this tag inside you context path

<Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
              debug="0"
              saveOnRestart="false"
              maxActiveSessions="-1"
              minIdleSwap="-1"
              maxIdleSwap="-1"
              maxIdleBackup="-1">
                <Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.FileStore"/>
          </Manager>

For additional commands, e-mail: <