tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L Sowders" <rsowd...@usgs.gov>
Subject Re: Apache 2, mod_jk2, inprocess, w2k, classpath ?
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:19:42 GMT
You do have the environment variables CATALINA_HOME and or TOMCAT_HOME set
don't you?

rls

"Andre Schild" <A.Schild@aarboard.ch>
09/12/2002 08:10 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Apache 2, mod_jk2, inprocess, w2k, classpath ?

Hello,

I'm trying to setup my Apache 2.0.40 with mod_jk2 and tomcat 4.1.10
When using the AJP13 connector or http connectors then things work
fine.
But when I specify to use the inprocess/jni connection, then I get
startup problems for the VM.

Looking at the stderr.log file, I see that it doesn't find the needed
jar files who are located in TOMCAT_HOME/server/lib and
TOMCAT_HOME/lib/... etc.

When I add one .jar to the  OPT=-Djava.class.path= line in the
workers2.properties file, then this class loads, but it stops at the
next missing jar file.

Must I realy add all 32 jar files located in TOMCAT_HOME/server/lib and
TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib manually to get it working ????

André