tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L Sowders" <rsowd...@usgs.gov>
Subject RE: Windows HowTo for TC 4.1.10 + Apache 2.0.40 + mod_jk2
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 23:27:36 GMT
Thanks for the help.  I incorporated your suggestion.  I added your name
to the instructions too, hope you don't mind.  The updated file is on my
ftp site.  I also have instructions there that include these steps and
ArcIMS 4 if your interested.
ftp://pokey.wr.usgs.gov/pub/rsowders

"Andy Eastham" <andy.eastham@gliant.com>
09/04/2002 02:59 AM