tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L Sowders" <rsowd...@usgs.gov>
Subject Re: Apache 2, mod_jk2, inprocess, w2k, classpath ?
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:41:39 GMT
Could you post the workers2.properties and jk2.properties files?  Open a
cmd window and run "set" and cut and paste the TOMCAT_HOME and
CATALINA_HOME env variables to us also.  My best guess is it's a config
problem, but can't tell until I can see your setup.

Or you could take a look at this How To and see if it helps.  I know it
works.
ftp://pokey.wr.usgs.gov/pub/rsowders/Apache2_Win2k_TC4.1.10_JSDK1.4.doc

rls

"Andre Schild" <A.Schild@aarboard.ch>
09/12/2002 08:10 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"