tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Petres" <mpet...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: Running tomcat 4.x using JBuilder
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:37:12 GMT

Tel: 905-729-2235 x3
Fax: 905-729-2235
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Tomlinson [mailto:jimt@wrq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 3:12 PM
To: 'Michael Petres'; 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Running tomcat 4.x using JBuilder

You need bootstrap.jar in one of your "Required Libraries" (Project
menu->Project Properties->Paths tab->Required Libraries tab). I have a
'Tomcat' library that includes just about every jar file in my tomcat
installation (I just kept adding them until I stopped getting
NoClassDefFoundError's  ;^)
--
Jim Tomlinson                                 jimt@wrq.com
    We specialize in integration software and services