tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Petres" <micha...@innovobjx.com>
Subject Debugging class loading
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 01:31:43 GMT
Folks,

I have run into some problems with class loading in my servlet… I would like
to debug the loading of ALL classes by tomcat. One option I was thinking of
was to (for debugging) add a the following under the <context> tag :

<Loader className="org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader" delegate="false"
reloadable="false" checkInterval="15" debug="99"

cloaderClass="my.custom.CustomClassLoader"/>

where CustomClassLoader would extend WebappClassLoader. Is this feasible ?
Perhaps there is a better option….

I would appreciate any ideas as I am stuck with this problem…

Thanx,
Michael Petres
InnovObjX Corp.
Web: www.innovobjx.com