tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Petres" <mpet...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: Keith -RE: Wrapper and Servlet unavailable errors...
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 02:47:58 GMT
Roger,

This is off topic but please turn off automatic notification requests on
message read when you post to the newsgroup!

Thanks,
Michael
-----Original Message-----
From: Whitcomb, Roger [mailto:Roger.Whitcomb@ca.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 7:29 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Keith -RE: Wrapper and Servlet unavailable errors...

Keith,
        In my Ant build scripts, I have %CATALINA_HOME%/common/lib for the
"extdirs" param (which is essentially the classpath for extra stuff).  That
should do it to eliminate the javax.servlet.* errors.
        I guess you could use -classpath or -extdirs with the above.  And
then the .class files need to go into your webapp/WEB-INF/classes directory.
        Hope this helps.

Roger Whitcomb
Computer Associates
Senior Software Engineer