tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Wynter" <da...@roamware.com>
Subject RE: Urgent, no website until Apache 2.0.42 works with Tomcat 4.1.12
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:19:44 GMT

Thanks

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Turner, John [mailto:JTurner@AAS.com]
Sent: 26 September 2002 14:45
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Urgent, no website until Apache 2.0.42 works with Tomcat
4.1.12

First, putting "urgent" in the subject line isn't good etiquette.

Second, test first before deploying.

Third, a mod_jk.so compiled for Apache 1.3 will not work with Apache 2.0.

Fourth, apxs is always in the Apache bin directory.  On a *nix box it would
be something like /usr/local/apache/bin/apxs.  If it's not there, your
install of Apache is screwed up.

John