tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vincent.Gabor...@answare.fr
Subject RE: HTTP 404 - File not found Tomcat4.0.4 - Apache2.0.40
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:07:03 GMT

	error.log -> Log the Apache's errors.
	access.log -> You can see all the requests traited by Apache.

That's what I know, perhaps someone can be more explicite.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Heligon Sandra [mailto:sandra.heligon@nextream.fr]
Envoyé : mercredi 4 septembre 2002 15:45
À : 'Tomcat Users List'
Objet : RE: HTTP 404 - File not found Tomcat4.0.4 - Apache2.0.40

I installed again Tomcat, in order to start with a blank directory.
and it works.
In fact the JkMount /yourNewApp/* yourTomcatWorkerName was included
in the httpd.conf because I used the Tomcat's auto configuration.
I suppose that my application.war was not good.
I had a copy and with this copy I can access to
http:\\localhost\application.
I forget to see the tomcat logs because I don't know the role
of each Tomcat log file:
	apache_log,
	catalina_log,
	localhost_access,
	localhost_log,
	stderr.log,
	stdout.log
and Apache log files
	error.log,
	access.log
Could you help me about these multiple files ?

Sandra,