tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Greene" <agre...@romulin.com>
Subject Cannot get Tomcat to do reloadable="true"
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:43:46 GMT
I have tried everything, but Tomcat (4.1.10) simply will reload any class
files that I change.  I have to stop and restart Tomcat inorder for changes
to be picked up.  I even copied a working config from another computer that
does work, and that still didn't fix it.  Does anyone have any ideas what
might be wrong??

Here is the code I tried using:

      <Host className="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost"
appBase="creditunions" autoDeploy="true"
configClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig"
contextClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext" debug="0"
deployXML="true"
errorReportValveClass="org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve"
liveDeploy="true" mapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostMapper"
name="adam" unpackWARs="false">
        <Context className="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext"
cachingAllowed="true"
charsetMapperClass="org.apache.catalina.util.CharsetMapper" cookies="true"
crossContext="false" debug="0" displayName="Tapestry Tutorial"
docBase="victory/brooklyn"
mapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextMapper"
path="/brooklyn" privileged="false" reloadable="true" swallowOutput="false"
useNaming="true" wrapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper">
        </Context>