tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Greene" <agre...@romulin.com>
Subject RE: How many people are using 4.1.12 successfully?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:41:59 GMT
Well, I've been noticing some "irregularities" in the way Tomcat 4.1.12
works.  First off, I had to change my Resource paths from
"/com/whatever/file.ext" to "com/whatever/file.ext".  I have had it refuse
to recognize jar files placed in the common/lib directory.  and other minor
problems.  So I would suggest caution on deployment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Turner, John [mailto:JTurner@AAS.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 12:50 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: How many people are using 4.1.12 successfully?

Hello -

We're almost ready to deploy a new app.  We have been using 4.0.4 in
development.

I need to get an idea of how stable 4.1.12 is...based on the traffic in the
last week, 4.1.12 looks to be fairly unstable, regardless of its 'release'
designation.

Should we stick with 4.0.4, or take the plunge with 4.1.12?  We will be
using Apache with a connector in addition to Tomcat.

- John

For additional commands, e-mail: