tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Greene" <agre...@romulin.com>
Subject Actually Class Loader in 4.1.12 is really broken (or else something like that)
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:13:50 GMT
I just installed Tomcat 4.1.12 (fresh install in a new directory) and copied
all the necessary libraries into common/lib and copied a couple of projects
into it, setup the contexts, etc.  But when I try to run the project (which
worked in 4.0.4) it keeps complaining that it cannot find
(ClassNotFoundException) "net.sf.tapestry.ApplicationServlet", which is
located in "net.sf.tapestry-2.1.jar", which is one of the libraries copied
int common/lib.  Hence, the assumption that the class loader is toasted.

Config:

Win2K SP3
Tomcat 4.1.12
JDK 1.4.0