tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Greene" <agre...@romulin.com>
Subject RE: Locating Dynamically Generated Files...
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:45:37 GMT
You could use the servlet context's getRealPath().  I'm not sure the exact
name of the class (I use Tapestry for all my web development and it accesses
it as getServletContext().getRealPath()).

-----Original Message-----
From: postmaster@purplevillage.com [mailto:postmaster@purplevillage.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:26 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: jer@purplevillage.com
Subject: Locating Dynamically Generated Files...

My JSP uses a bean that creates a file dynamically.
Unfortunately, the file ends up in the jakarta-tomcat\bin directory rather
than
in my web app directory where the JSP tries to get it from.

How do I make dynamically generated files end up in my web app directory?
Anyone run across any sample code that does this?

Thanks...

Jerry

For additional commands, e-mail: