tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <miguel-angel.mul...@mad.tecsidel.es>
Subject RE: Can anyone Undeploy an Existing Application in 4.1.10?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:45:42 GMT
Have you try the html version: http://localhost:8080/manager/html ?

I hope this will work

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Ben Rometsch [mailto:ben.rometsch@blueyonder.co.uk]
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2002 13:39
Para: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: Can anyone Undeploy an Existing Application in 4.1.10?

Hi,

I am getting this error in both Windows XP and Gentoo Linux:

        http://localhost:8080/manager/undeploy?path=/outreach

Always results in:

        FAIL - Cannot remove document base for path /outreach

With, curiously, the following being logged:

        2002-09-12 12:37:13 Manager: undeploy: Undeploying web
application at '/outreach'

I can't find any error messages in any of the log files. Running

        http://localhost:8080/manager/list

Shows that the application is still there. Has ANYONE managed to get
this working in 4.1.10? Otherwise, I'll submit a bug...

Thanks,
Ben