tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Smith <anthony.sm...@fedex.com>
Subject RE: web.xml help
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:19:46 GMT
Well we got that going, and this may be a Jetspeed question but I want to
have one webapp access another but in the scope of a portlet...

-----Original Message-----
From: Cooperstock, Dan [mailto:dan.cooperstock@hepcoe.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 4:15 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: web.xml help

What you are suggesting doesn't sound very safe without using a source code
control system.

What we do is to have each developer have a local copy of Tomcat on their
PC, with their own copy of the source code for the web app. That copy is a
sandbox, copied out of the master project in the source code control system
(MKS Source Integrity). When they want to edit a file, they check it out to
their sandbox, work on it, then check it back in to the main project.

For additional commands, e-mail: