tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "neal" <nealcab...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: SSL different in 3.3 v 4.1?
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:24:29 GMT
I am trying to get SSL to work in v 4.1 ... no luck so far.  BUT I ran
across someone having the same error working with 3.3 and he posted a
corrected server.xml connector example.  In it, his connector's class name
is:

	org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector

but in the 4.0 example SSL node, the connector's class name is:

	org.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector.

Why would this be?  Did this change from version 3.3 to 4?  If I implement
PoolTcpConnector and the older connector configuration, do you think it will
fix this error I am getting:

> java.io.IOException: keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

Thanks.
Neal