tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Groschupf" ...@media-style.com>
Subject AW: AW: : Simple Question on (Tomcat+JBoss) and Apache
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:18:41 GMT
>>>From the files listed in my last email, do you mena to say it is not
proper
>combination...? Please clarify.

Not all, but this depends on your ejb application.
When I have to port a application in to jboss. I normal copy the hole
default/deploy directory. Delete the content and start try to copy the old
files back in the deploy folder.
Start with tomcat & ejb & database stuff and of curse your ear and war file.
start -> trace log -> add needed services -> start ...
Again, if it's a production system please read the jboss quick start guide.
I can tell you exactly what you need and _how to config_ until I don't know
you ejb application.

Stefan